About Pediatric Alliance
Pediatric Alliance was formed in 1996, when eight individual pediatric practices joined forces to provide quality health care throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania. Since then, Pediatric Alliance has grown to be the largest physician owned group pediatric practice in our area. Our board certified pediatricians offer primary care to children and adolescents in 10 different office locations. We also have two specialty care offices for asthma, allergy and immunology and pediatric endocrinology.
We are proud to offer personalized, patient-centered care to patients from birth to 21 years of age. We strive to meet your family’s pediatric needs, provide convenient access to care, and build strong relationships with families to maximize your child’s health.
The healthcare industry is changing every day. Pediatric Alliance continues to stay abreast of these changes and utilize advances in technology to improve patient care. We currently utilize electronic medical records to enhance safety initiatives, increase efficiency, and improve communication with other healthcare providers involved in your child’s care. The practice takes a progressive approach to meet the needs of busy families.
Pediatric Alliance is devoted to providing high-quality, comprehensive primary care to infants, children, and adolescents through clinical expertise, advocacy, education, collaboration, research, and information management.
We Seek To:
- Increase the quality of life for our children and their families through our clinical services and professional management
- Provide a medical home for children and adolescents
- Focus on wellness through injury and illness prevention
- Integrate compliance and quality improvement initiatives into daily operations
- Enhance referral relationships with in-hospital and out-of-hospital professionals
- Continue to incorporate the concepts of managed care into current health care practices
Choose the First Letter of the Provider's Last Name